My First Steps Preschool
Our Mission at First Steps Preschool is to make a positive difference in the lives of children through supportive relationships and to assist them in achieving their highest potential as they grow to become confident, competent and caring individuals.
We strive to meet standards of excellence in safety, intellectual, moral, cultural and social development. We teach and encourage effective leadership skills, communication skills and appropriate expression of feelings. We work to increase self-esteem and self-worth through positive interactions and encourage independent thinking. We have established high standards of respect for self and for others.
Dialog between children, parents, caregivers and teachers is encouraged. Your feedback and input is important to us, and helps to ensure that both you and your child are satisfied with the education and care provided by First Steps Preschool.
Why Choose First Steps?
"We don't get a second chance at our children's education, give us the opportunity to help lay the foundation."
- All meals are provided!
- Bussing is available to all local schools (excluding Banneker in Lincoln).
- Our facilities are completely secure.
- Video monitoring further ensures safety.
- Employees are CPR & First Aid Certified.
- Indoor & Outdoor play areas.
- Bi-Lingual teachers are available.
- Multiple-child discounts.
- Summer schedule.
- Drop-ins are welcome!
- POC Plus Accepted.
- Accepting children with Special Needs.
- Affordable rates!
Still not convinced? No worries! Contact us today with any further questions or concerns.